Friday, August 14, 2009

Mulan and I Met

We met on the afternoon of June 1, 2007, at the bicycle shop. She apparently was there waiting for someone. I did not know her name then. She did not acknowledge me when I approached her. Her dark skin and blue highlights were easy on my eyes. I looked over all the curves of her body. She looked dainty to me, but I had a feeling deep down inside she had a lot to offer, both in knowledge and sheer physical strength.


Two weeks later, I returned to the bike shop. And she was there again. Still waiting. So i got up the courage to ask her out for a spin. After about an hour, we went back to the bike shop, and I brought her home with me. That was June 14, 2007. Since that day, she has taken the lead on every one of our outings. She has taught me that if the mind is willing, the body will follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment